Best Projector Black Friday UK Deals & Cyber Monday 2020– If You are Looking for the Projectors ? If yes then today is your lucky day. In this post we bring you the best trending 10 Best Projectors Black Friday UK Deals 2020 and Cyber Monday Sales 2020.
Home Theater Projectors
Home theater systems are a great way to enjoy movies and other video content in a cinema-like environment without needing to leave the house. While some systems come with a large TV, for a truly cinematic experience, home theater projectors are a better option. Simply project on a white screen or directly on your wall, but be sure to buy the right projector first.
What are the different kinds of home theater projectors?
- LCD projectors – Liquid crystal display (LCD) projectors are probably the most well-known type of projector, and higher end ones usually hold up pretty well even in rooms with plenty of ambient light. An upgraded version of the regular LCD projector is the tri-LCD projector, which produces better hues and clarity.
- LED projectors – Light-emitting diode (LED) projectors are generally one of the most affordable type of projectors, and is adequate in a room with very little ambient lighting. However, these projectors don’t perform very well in bright rooms.
- DLP projectors – Digital light processing (DLP) projectors are a favorite for home theatre lovers, as they reproduce colors and details beautifully. There are single chip and triple chip variations of this projector, where the latter provides the most excellent quality. DLP projectors are the most expensive type of projectors.
- LCoS projectors – Liquid crystal on silicon (LCoS) is a relatively new display technology, and combines the best of both worlds when it comes to LCD and DLP projectors. It offers smooth reproduction of images, giving a film-like quality to videos and images.
- CRT projectors – Cathode ray tube (CRT) projectors are barely produced anymore, as they are heavier and most cost-heavy than most modern projectors. However, higher end CRT projectors do offer accurate color reproduction and very fast response time, which is why some people still invest in them.
What factors should you consider when buying home theater projectors?
Here are some of the factors you should consider before you buy a projector for your home theater setup:
- Type of projector – there are a large variety of projectors you can choose from. Each comes with their pros and cons, so do thorough research before settling on the type of display technology you want.
- Budget – Even for the same type of projector, prices can vary incredibly. Determine how much you are willing to pay for a projector, and try to get the most value add for that budget.
- Features – Think about whether you would want extra features like 3D support, built-in speakers, wireless support, projection tilt and so on with your projector.
- Video inputs – be sure to check the video input supported by the projector you want to buy; ensure it is compatible with your media player/computer.
- Image brightness – Generally, the higher the number of lumens that a projector projects, the better the video/image will look even in bright lighting. Consider how much you would need for the room you want to set up your home theater in.